Bumblebee attack.



Bumblebee attack.

It all started on a trip I took with my parents to my family's ranch. I don't like to go because something bad always happens to me, and the other reason, there is no WiFi. On the way we played music and it was very relaxing to see the scenery. The sun was burning more than hell but we enjoyed the trip a lot. After an hour we arrived, my dad opened the gate and I looked out the window to observe, I leaned my hand on the seat where there was a jacket and that's when I felt a horrible burn. I saw a bumblebee stuck and I shook my hand to remove it but it was the worst thing I could do because now it had stung my leg twice. I screamed louder than a fire patrol. It sounded cruel, but I stepped on the bumblebee a million times and I took out all the pain I felt. The toxin made my hand swollen up like a baseball glove and turned redder than an apple. I had no resource or a cure to make the pain go away but my mom put garlic on my hand. She said it would help, but it didn't work. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Sand Bars as a guiding idea

HOW TO SPOT FAKE NEWS