Hello, I’m in blogger!


Hello my name is MaryJose but for you who are reading this you can call me Majo. I'm studying architecture at UVP but I'm originally from Teziutlán, Puebla (very far). Since I can remember I like painting, coloring and everything that has to do with art. My dad is an architect so I was related to his work since I was a child, I always liked to go to his works and see what he did, I liked it so much that I decided to follow his footsteps.

I have a business that I started in the pandemic, I make hand painted cases and I would really that you to see my work! You can find me as @maarartmx in Instagram, follow me pls. To let you know more about me, I really like to go out and see places and someday I would like to visit Europe (a dream of some architecture students). My favorite food is hamburgers and tacos, I have three dogs their names are Mailo, Chula and Pimienta we always play and go for walks together. Thanks for reading, I hope to do more blogs talking about something that interests you! Nice day

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Sand Bars as a guiding idea

HOW TO SPOT FAKE NEWS