Pimienta and Mailo, my hairy family.

 My hairy family. 

Today I want to tell you about my pets, Pimienta and Mailo.  They have been part of my family since 5 years ago. Mailo is as old as Pimienta, but he arrived home first. Both are very loved in my home. My mom prepares their favorite food, chicken meat cubes with some bites of vegetables. Pimienta is as stinky as Mailo, they have in common  that they don’t like baths and both always run away.


I love my pets so much, however they are so different in every way that it is impossible to get bored of them. Mailo is more playful than Pimienta, he likes to go for walks in the park. Pimienta sleeps in my bed, she is more passive than Mailo, it is impossible for him to sleep inside he is a disaster and urinates everything he sees. I repeat, I don't know what I would do without them. Pimienta and Mailo are my whole life.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Sand Bars as a guiding idea

HOW TO SPOT FAKE NEWS